BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday 4 January 2011

What's in a name?

A lot it would seem when it comes to the derby world! I've been given a heads up that my chosen name is gonna be a no-no as something similar was registered months ago :( ah well, these things happen I guess.


Good job I had a back up, one I am very pleased with and don't know why the inspiration didn't come to me before! Have sent it off to Two Evils straight away and will be unleashing it on you all at some point soon....CDD's if you're curious enough, roll call ;)

xx

2 comments:

Roller Wannabe said...

Oooh. What was the name that got rejected and how close was it to the other name? This is something I'm really worried about!

Cath Hulu said...

oooh it sounds awful but I can't remember! Originally I wanted Amber Alert but that was taken and have tried a couple on since and ditched them lol - always have a back up plan ;) xx