BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday 4 January 2011

New Team, New Year, New start......

I know I know, it's been a while but life got in the way - anyway that doesn't matter now coz I'm on my way back to training this week with CRoC (Cardiff Roller Collective for those not in the know). I'm really looking forward to getting back into it, yes I know its going to be hard and its a case of starting over again but I've got a new positive attitude and am gonna throw myself into it!


To go with this I've also signed up to the Roller Derby Workout Challenge onFacebook, I get a feeling that its not called a challenge for nothing - you cut out all sugar, alcohol etc for 8 weeks but from what I gather girls who did it last time got brilliant results. I can't promise to stick to it faithfully but I can promise to try my best and that's what counts, right?

Oooh and before I go, I got a mail to say Emilie Mort'em is on the official roller girls register - whoop!!

Will be back here Saturday after the session with an update but til then

TTFN xx

0 comments: