BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday 4 January 2011

oooh eck!

Saturday - good times, small child in tow (cue 'muum when are we going?' half way through the session) good to chat to some of the team members and try out the new wheels for the first time! Sooo much better, in comparison its like being back on my Rios wheel wise which is a good thing ;) didn't join in much as the back was stilltwingy and doing falls seemed to aggravate that, got some of the weaving etc done though but still feeling like a minor failure :/


Time to get a bit more serious methinks - have looked at my diet and realised its not what I'm eating, or the size of the portions - its the amount I eat! I skip breakfast, snack at lunchtime and have a 'proper dinner' most of the time but its not good! Especially when you have thyroid function issues working against you too. So diet has been addressed - have dug out my slimming world books, not for the weight loss factor but simply because I know I'll start eating regularly! As for exercise, time to start using the NVQ's I earned and put my theory into practise, might even start my Tae Bo training again, we'll see.

All in all not bad, sorry if I dont seem so chatty, am having an attack of the meh's at the moment :s

0 comments: