BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday 4 January 2011

Just rollin' along

So here we go, week two and I'm raring to go! Having bought all my own kit to save potching about hiring stuff weekly I can't wait to get stuck in, ok so I may be a little bambi on ice with wheels on me feet but its all good and I even attempt a few of the basic falls after practising actually moving lol. I'm still amazed at how good some of the girls are and am quickly reassured that given time and practise I'll be up to standard (fingers crossed!)


The morning is a little chaotic but great fun, I decide that its definitely a good idea to

  1. customise my Rios, can't have them getting lost among team kit
  2. look for somewhere to practise outdoors
  3. possibly look at my diet/eating habits - this is serious stuff!
  4. falling on your butt hurts big time!!
However I soon learn that derby girls party as hard as they train! So off to the Old Library for drinkies and food and planning!! Look out week 3 lol

0 comments: