BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday 23 January 2011

enough is enough...

sorry RDWC diet, you're out! Its one thing looking fab on skates but its another almost passing out on them!


This Saturdays session saw me admitting to a few things, I can't T stop, I'd only just touched on it before I had my 'leave of absence' and can barely skate on 1 foot for very far. Huge thanks to Cat and Tara for their help, I know what I need to work on, just have to find the space to do so (and not be running a kitten over lol). Thing is, knowing I used to be able to do most of this on ice skates makes me very frustrated with myself as I can't translate it over. Loved the blocking practise, even if this did bring on the beginning of the end of the diet! TBH I can't remember much else as I'd gotten so annoyed with myself by this point.

Finally admitted defeat with the knee pads, I'd bought Pro Tek Drop In's and although they were great with all the padding etc, I found them bulky and they were also too big for my knees resulting in me having to pull them up after every fall! These have now been replaced with a nice pair of Pro Tek Skate Park pads, much more secure - the test will be at tomorrow practise.

To finish, a huge thank you to my lady brother Jinx'em G for my fabby skull wheel nuts - you know me too well :D

Til next time

xx

0 comments: