BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday 4 January 2011

getting serious

Lets do this thing!! Screw waiting for doctors and results, I'm motivated and getting off my derriere!! So, as promised, besides skate training, I'm gonna be doing the Roller Derby dvd 3 times a week in a bit to not only up my fitness but fix what I'm seeing in pictures!! This may sound extremely vain but I'm only going to be skating in mainly black from now on, the pics from Goodwood made me want to cry!


I thought I'd test how good this workout was for getting rid of inches too so am gonna make a note of my waist measurement (37") - yikes how did that happen! and note it again in 4 weeks time :)

So, today was the first of the 3 sessions planned for this week - yes I found it hard work, yes I sweated and at times made some rather strange noises lol, I may not have been able to do all the reps on each set but I was only about 5 out on some of them so I'm feeling rather pleased with myself :)

Just need to get the diet aspect sorted now :)

ttfn xxx

0 comments: