BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday 4 January 2011

dance magic dance!

After a totally manic day yesterday I was really glad it was free skate night, even if only for an hour I could take my frustrations out on my wheels! Huge thanks to the lovely Rhian who gave both myself and Rhayfen a lift into practise (well it is 9.30-10.30pm....whats that I hear you say? public transport? hahahahahahaha!)


So we get to the hall and after plugging in the iPod of doom with the emergency playlist - I grab my pads and skates on and get skating encouraging Team Tard to go-go-go! So yeah, as I said, it was an emergency playlist so veeeeery random but it gave me a chance to indulge my eclectic tastes so we had a mix including Kiss, Johnny Cash, Sugarhill Gang, Prodigy, David Bowie and even (to mine and Zoes amusement) Adam Ant! fun fun fun!

Many thanks to Pixy Punchup who, as she zoomed past for the upteenth time, called out "c'mon Amber, try crossovers, even if its just little ones!" as, despite my protestations I figured the worst that could happen is I fall on my arse so gave it a go.....and did them (woohoo!) Ok so it was only one or two per corner but for me its a lil breakthrough - especially as I'm still on those stupid slippery wheels!

Talking of wheels, I am a little unimpressed at the moment. As you may recall I spoke previously about having ordered my Fugi Pushers of which there is no sign/progress update yet, so I thought I'd give the company a lil nudge and find out what the hold up is. Email back from them this morning tells me they're expecting their delivery today/tomorrow so they'll dispatch them asap - now considering when I ordered them they were showing they had 10 lots in stock (and still show it today) I think I am rightfully peeved at this. On the upside - I just found the Haribo so TTFN!

0 comments: