BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday 4 January 2011

Pirates and positivity!

Incase you haven't guessed, I'm a pirate at heart (maybe a Victorian one, who knows lol) so have decided to incorporate it into my derby persona! To celebrate this I got some verrrrrry nice new ink by Dean at Black Jacks Tattoos in Church Village. He's also very kindly working on some artwork for me :D


Anyway, as its a new week I've decided its time to start focussing on the positives! I'm still trying to find a stockist that doesn't use paypal to get hold of the Roller Derby Workout dvd but hey, lets look at what we've got here

  1. I may not be used to my wheels but I can move on them!
  2. I may not have got t-stops down but I can skate backwards
  3. I've signed up for the Goodwood Roller Marathon (12 miles!)
  4. I'm going to start the Roller Derby Workout challenge!
  5. I've never missed a practise without bloody good reason
So, after looking at that for starters - the only way has got to be up, right?? Aaah yes I thought I'd pop a lil 'inspirational quote' in every now and again too

"It does not matter how many times you get knocked down, but how many times you get up"

0 comments: