BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday 4 January 2011

Cant go back, gotta go forward to go back....

better move on lol


Hi and welcome to the rollercoaster journey that is going to be. So lets start from the beginning shall we? This whole thing started when I saw an ad on Facebook for the Cardiff Dragon Dolls recruitment day. Sounded interesting I thought so clicked 'attending' and thought no more of it until a few days before when I spotted a recruitment poster on the gate of who I now know to be Zoe 'Quaff da Rhayfen', so I rang my other half to ask if he knew where Star Centre was and explained what I was up to (much hilarity ensued on his and by best friends behalf!) but I wasn't going to be put off!

So the big day came and I pulled my wonderful Rio Rollers out of the wardrobe where they'd been for a year and the realisation hit - I haven't been on roller skates for the best part of 19 years!! What on earth am I thinking!! Still I pootled along and there was a great turn out! Everyone signed their disclaimers and sorted out protective gear then split off into various sections - this is where I totally failed, I could get up but I couldn't move! After a little while I managed to get away from the wall and the wonderful Tabby helped me to find my balance and learn to actually move on those ruddy wheels! Things can only go upwards from here right?? Well they did! I knew I was going to love this so I went out that week and bought my protective gear - no going back now!

0 comments: