BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday 9 February 2011

ooh ee ooh ah ah.....

ting tang wallawalla bing bang, ooh ee ooh ah ah ting tang wallawalla bang bang! Good luck getting that out of your head bwahahahaha!!

OK, this is just a quickie (way-hey!) as my new wheels etc came today. After trying out Abs wheels the other day I plumped for the Witch Doctors by Hyper. Having tracked down a seller on eBay with a fab price and negotiating next day postage this is today's haul and I can't wait to
try them out this saturday at practise! Actually scrap that, I'll probably be swanning up and down the living room in them hahahahahaha. I promise I'll try not to kill the kittehs as long as they promise the same to me!

Fingers crossed I should have a session sorted for Fridays from next week, plus I start the gym - any diet/exercise tips gratefully recieved :) 12.9? disgraceful!

Anyway, that's my short but happy post

TTFN

xxxx

0 comments: